The Michelin Power 5 features optimized compounds and improved tread design to offer you the next evolution from the much-loved Power RS tire.
- Michelin's ACT (Adaptive Casing Technology) is derived from years of racing R&D to bring you a tire that warms up quick and adapts extremely well to a wide temperature range.
- Front tire utilizes 2CT compounds including 68% silica content in the center of the tire and 16% black carbon on the outer edges.
- Rear tire utilizes 2CT+ compounds including 55% silica content in the center of the tire and 22.5% silica on the outer edges.
- A low void Ratio (amount of cuts in the tire) is only 11%, so you have plenty of rubber left to grip the road!
- Wet performance is improved over the Power RS, thanks to the Power 5's unique tread design with added siping and dimpling.
- Add style to your ride with Michelin's patented Premium Touch sidewall design.