SLIDE Moto Pro Sliders
The SLIDE Moto Pro Sliders are the best crash protection you can put on your supermoto. They offer the most functionality and performance of any axle slider on the market. They make wheel changes and bike maintenance a breeze.
Quick access Front Axle Sliders
- Left slider is integrated into a new axle screw.
- No socket needed, uses 3/8" socket extension to install & remove.
- Makes front wheel removal easy to do with one less socket needed.
- Right slider bolts into the axle and can be used as a handle to remove and install the axle during wheel changes.
- No extra slider hardware through the axle, so wheel removal is fast!
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum.
- Anodized in multiple colors.
Replacement Slider Pucks
- Same replacement Slider Pucks for front and rear Pro Sliders.
- Thread-on Slider Pucks are easily removed with slip joint pliers when crashed and worn, and just as easily installed with a 1/2" ratchet.
- UHMW-PE replacement sliders pucks. SLIDE Moto was the first brand to widely utilize this material instead of Delrin, because it has a low co-efficient of friction. This means it slides easier on asphalt which reduces the chance of your bike catching an edge and flipping end over end. It also has good wear characteristics for multiple crashes.
Majority components designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA!