SLIDE Moto Pro Sliders
The SLIDE Moto Pro Sliders are the best crash protection you can put on your supermoto. They offer the most functionality and performance of any axle slider on the market. They make wheel changes and bike maintenance a breeze.
Axle Block Rear Sliders
- Rear sliders are integrated into a new adjuster block.
- No extra slider hardware through the axle, so chain adjustment and wheel removal is fast!
- The left slider can be used as a handle to remove the axle during wheel changes.
- Laser etched reference marks help you keep your axle aligned.
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum.
- Anodized in multiple colors.
- Uses the same replacement slider puck as the front Pro Sliders.
Replacement Slider Pucks
- Same replacement Slider Pucks for front and rear Pro Sliders.
- Thread-on Slider Pucks are easily replaced: Remove the crashed and worn slider pucks by twisting them off with pliers, then thread on new pucks with a 1/2" ratchet.
- UHMW-PE replacement sliders pucks: SLIDE Moto was the first brand to widely utilize this material instead of Delrin, because it has a low co-efficient of friction. This means it slides easier on asphalt which reduces the chance of your bike catching an edge and flipping end over end. It also has good wear characteristics for multiple crashes.
Majority components designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA!
DR-Z400 SM, 2005-and up
(Does not fit E, K, or S models)