Moto-Master 420 V2 Racing Chain
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Lightweight high-performance chain designed for motocross.
- Low friction – No sealing rings reduce friction & drag – increase performance.
- Perforated inner plate for reduced weight without reducing strength.
- Up to half pound lighter than sealed ring chains – ideal for racing use.
- Pre-stretched components for better performance and few adjustments.
- Available in gold.
- V2-420 chains come with 130 links.
- Replacement master links available.
- Made in Japan at top-of-the-line facilities.
- Average tensile strength: 23.1kN (5,193.9 1bf/in2)
- Weight (approx): 130 links – 1.1kg (2.43lbs)
|Bike Type & Riding Style
||Sprockets & Chain
|Moto-Master Product Group
||Hard Parts: Chains
Rd.4 @ Musselman Honda Circuit
Nov 11-13 2022, in Tucson, AZ