Motion Pro PBR Chain Tool
Usually ships in 2-5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
- PBR: Press, Brake, and Rivet, all in one!
- Innovative design will Press, Break & Rivet 520, 525, & 530 chains with one convenient tool.
- Versatile design will remove chain pins, press master-link plates and rivet hollow nose & soft nose (quad stake) master link pins on O-ring and non O-ring type chains.
- Easy to use design allows you to change tool functions by simply moving the position of the anvil block.
- Indexing letters on movable anvil and body ensures correct tool configuration. Simply line up the letter on the anvil to the letter on the body to get the configuration you need!
- All components conveniently store on tool when not in use.
- Includes protective plastic case for convenient storage of the PBR tool and all its components.
- All steel construction with heat treated components for strength and durability.
- May be supported in a vise or held with included handle.
- Great for the professional technician or DIY mechanic.
- Compact and light enough to carry in a tool bag for trail side repairs.
- Includes spare pin.
- One year limited warranty against defects in workmanship and materials.
- Patented design.
||Chain & Sprocket Tools
Rd.4 @ Musselman Honda Circuit
Nov 11-13 2022, in Tucson, AZ