Motion Pro REV2 Throttle Kit
Warning: Last items in stock!
- The most advanced variable rate throttle in the world.
Innovative reel changing system lets you tailor the throttle rate to riding conditions and rider preference.
- Ultra-compact housing with snap-together elbows make it easy to install and change reels.
- New sleek design requires less handlebar space for lever clearance and throttle position.
- Use smaller reels for slower throttle rate and larger reels for faster throttle rate.
- Included cam reel provides progressive throttle response preferred by some riders.
- Unique reel design allows fast reel changes.
- Cable boot keeps dirt and dust out for reliable and smooth operation.
- Billet aluminum inline cable adjusters for easy installation and adjustment.
- Lower section of cables use 5 mm housing with PTFE liner for reduced friction, increased routing flexibility and lighter weight.
- Upper section of cables use 6 mm housing to provide solid support of adjusters.
- Simple to install and maintain.
- Kit includes Rev2 throttle assembly with throttle tube, Motion Pro Revolver black vinyl cables, Motion Pro RoadControl grips and Rev2 Street cam reel.
- Standard interchangeable reels 35mm, 40 mm, 45 mm, 50 mm are also included.
- Designed by Motion Pro.
- Off road Rev2 throttle kits require a minimum of 200 mm of handlebar length in order to provide sufficient clearance between Rev2 throttle housing and hydraulic brake lever
This item fits the following vehicle applications:
compatible with Honda CRF250R 2010-2013
||Chain & Sprocket Tools
CRF 250R, 2010-2013
Rd.4 @ Musselman Honda Circuit
Nov 11-13 2022, in Tucson, AZ