Warp 9's "Stiletto" wheels! These are W9's original forged aluminum wheels. Light-weight, TUBELESS, and trouble-free. No more adjusting spokes and no more instant-flats thanks to a burst inner tube. With tubeless wheels a punctured tire usually goes flat slower, allowing you to come to a stop safer! Gain performance from the weight loss, thanks to light-weight forged aluminum wheels and an absence of heavy inner tubes!
To Order -
- Click the "Product Customization" tab; Enter year, make, and model then hit save.
- Scroll down to "Product Options" to customize your wheels
- Add to cart for checkout!
- Honda - CR, 2004-2007
- Honda - CRF, 2002-2018
- Husqvarna - All models, 2014-2018
- KTM - 125-560, 1991-2018
- Yamaha - WR & YZ/F, 1998-2018
The "Switch" Conversion includes:
Forged Wheels anodized in multiple colors
- 17x3.5 front wheel - 10lbs 2 oz (no rotor or hardware)
- 17x4.25 rear wheel - 15lbs (no rotor, sprocket, or hardware)
- 17x5.0 rear is also available
- Anodized hub carriers come anodized in multiple colors
- Cush Drive rear hub is standard and includes sprocket carrier
- Direct drive available by request (1lb lighter than cush drive)
- Anodized 90 degree valve stems, color-matched to the hubs
Apex floating rotors come standard
- Floating rotors will dissipate heat faster than one piece rotors.
- All rotors and sprockets bolt patterns are specific to your bike.
Warp 9 Sprocket size of your choice
- Honda: 40, 44, 47-53
- Husqvarna: 40, 42 (new), 44, 47-52
- Kawasaki: 40, 44, 47-51
- KTM: 40, 44, 45, 47-52
- Suzuki DR-Z: (Uses KTM Sprocket Pattern)
40, 44, 45, 47-53
- Suzuki DR650: (Direct drive hubs only, uses RMZ Sprocket Pattern)
520 chain pitch: 40, 44, 47-51
Stock 525 pitch: 42T
- Suzuki RM-Z: 40, 44, 47-51
- Yamaha: 40, 42, 43, 44, 47-52
- Available without sprocket for $20 less
Your choice of tires with tubes MOUNTED, BALANCED, and ready to bolt on!
- Some wheel orders may take extra time to complete.
- Wheel spacers are included when necessary, some models will use your stock spacers