Build your supermoto track bike faster and easier with a ready-to-go conversion! Wheels and tires come MOUNTED & BALANCED, so you're one step closer to riding as soon as you open the box.
Warp 9 continues to show how to build a supermoto easily and quickly without breaking the budget. Their wheels include front and rear rotors, rear sprocket, and wheel spacers, so all you have to do is add tires! Their balance of strength and weight savings make for a great wheel that will take a beating and keep on rolling. In the unlikely event you do run into problems, Warp 9 is the only wheel company to stand behind their warranty with a warranty! Spoked wheels are covered with a $60 cover-anything warranty deductible.
Choose from Warp 9's massive range of color combos and get your wheels built to match your style!
THIS PRODUCT IS MODEL-SPECIFIC!
To order a Racer Conversion, search your bike at the top of the page! Please note some options shown below are not available for all bike models.
THIS RACER CONVERSION INCLUDES:
Warp 9 Elite Spoke Wheels: Great quality wheels that don't break the budget. Their balance of strength and weight savings make for a great wheel that will take a beating and keep on rolling.
- 17x3.5" or 16.5x3.5" front wheel: The 16.5 is highly recommended for increased traction and stability in cornering! This is a race size only, as there are no street tires in 16.5 size.
- 17x5.0" rear wheel: This is the optimal size for most supermoto bikes and also fits with the available supermoto rear tires sizes of 160-165. The narrower 17x4.25" is not offered here because the supermoto race tires don't come in a size to fit that.
- Choose Your Colors: Choose from the many different colors and finishes offered for the hubs, spokes, nipples, and rims!
- Rear Hub: Choose from standard direct drive or cush drive. Direct drive is recommended for race bikes because it weighs the least and transfers power directly. Cush drive does help lessen the wear on your transmission components, but it also weighs more and there is some loss of power due to the rubber dampers that soften the hit of riding on asphalt.
- Stainless Steel or Titanium spokes: Titanium spokes save 1/2lb per wheel! *To select the titanium spokes, you must first choose an aluminum nipple color, as those are standard with the titanium spoke upgrade. Titanium spokes are not available for all models.
- Original Bolt Patterns are used on the hubs for rotors & sprocket, so there's no special fitments required. (A select few less-than-common models use different bolt patterns from stock.)
- Warranties are unheard of for motorcycle wheels, but Warp 9 comes pretty close! In the unlikely event you do run into problems, Warp 9 will repair your wheel for a very small, but reasonable fee. It's like a cheap insurance deductible, except there's no monthly premium to get the coverage and support!
Rotor Options & Caliper Upgrades: Use Warp 9 rotor options or add a complete supermoto front brake kit to really give you the stopping power a race bike needs! (Some options not available for all models.)
- Warp 9 Wave Rotors:
Fixed 320x4mm front rotor, adapter for stock front caliper, and stock size rear rotor.
- Warp 9 Apex Rotors:
Floating 320x4mm front rotor, adapter for stock front caliper, and stock size rear rotor.
- Moto-Master Flame Racing Kit:
Floating 320x5mm front rotor, 4-piston front caliper, braided stainless front line, and radial front master cylinder. Includes stock size Moto-Master rear rotor.
*300mm rotor used with 16.5" front rim size.
- Moto-Master HALO Racing Kit:
Floating 320x5.5mm T-floater front rotor, 4-piston front caliper, braided stainless front line, and radial front master cylinder. Includes stock size Moto-Master rear rotor.
* If you select a 16.5" front rim size, then a 300mm rotor is used because it allows for much easier caliper removal when used on the smaller wheel size. Otherwise, the 17" front rim selection is paired with a 320mm rotor to allow proper spoke clearance for the back of the caliper.
- Beringer Stage 2 Racing Kit:
Floating 310x6mm front rotor, 6-piston front caliper, braided stainless front line, and radial front master cylinder. Includes stock size Innteck Solid rear rotor.
* Beringer's 310mm rotor and low profile caliper work with both the 16.5" and 17" front rim sizes, while still allowing easier removal of the caliper during wheel changes.
Warp 9 Sprocket: (Some sizes not available for all models.)
- Choose Size: 40-53 tooth count.
Rotor & Sprocket Hardware:
- Standard Steel Alloy.
- Burnt titanium saves you nearly half the weight of standard steel hardware, and it adds a touch of color with its rainbow coloring from the burning affect.
Tire Options: (NOT FOR STREET USE)
- Metzeler Racetec SM - Available with either 16.5" or 17" front rim sizes. 125/75 front profile and 165/55 rear profile.
- Michelin Power Supermoto - Available only with 16.5" front rim size. 120/80 front profile and 160/60 rear profile.
- Tires are mounted & balanced.
Optional TUBELESS Conversion:
- Utilizes 3mm thick sealing system and a unique valve stem.
- Valve stem comes with anodized stem on the outside to match your colors and stainless steel hardware on the inside to prevent corrosion.
- Allows user to plug punctures in the tire for a quicker repair, as opposed to changing tubes.
- If a puncture is encountered, a tubeless setup will typically lose air slower than a tube which usually bursts and loses all air right away.
- Add a Supermoto Front Fender: These are shorter than offroad fenders to compliment the smaller supermoto front wheel.
- Add a Chain to fit with your new gearing combination. Choose from the high quality options shown: Moto-Master, EK, Vortex, and more!
- Add Tire Warmers to keep your tires hot between sessions at the track, allowing you to go out and shred with already hot tires!
- Add Handguards to wrap-around handguards to protect your levers. Choose from Acerbis and Cycra options.
- Add an Hour Meter to keep track of engine run time.
- CLOSED COURSE ONLY: This kit is only for use on a closed-course. These tires not for street use!
- These conversion kits are typically special order: The wheels are built to order and some brake components may be special order as well. Some orders may take extra time to complete. Please call if you are in a rush and want to check in-stock availability or expedited options.