Build your supermoto on a budget with the Economy Warp9 Supermoto Conversion from Toxic Moto! Keep it simple, keep it cheap.
For KTM 690 and Husqvarna 701, click HERE.
To Order -
- Click the "Product Customization" tab; Enter year, make, and model then hit save.
- Scroll up to "Product Options" and customize your wheels
- Add to cart for checkout!
Will it fit your swingarm? Of course! The Economy kit includes a 17x4.25 rear wheel, with a 150 tire mounted. We stick to offering tire brands that will fit your supermoto swingarm so that you don't have to worry!
The Economy Warp9 Supermoto Conversion includes:
- Warp 9 Wheels
- Machined forged hubs, anodized in your color choice.
- 17x3.5" front and 17x4.25" rear rim, black anodized.
- Speedo drive front hub is standard on applicable models.
- Oversized stainless steel spokes and nipples.
- Rotor and sprockets are OEM fit on all Warp 9 wheels except DRZ400, CRF250L, and DR650. *See sprocket fitment below for details.
- Warp 9 rotors & caliper relocation bracket
- Standard 320mm front rotor.
- Warp 9 Sprocket size of your choice
- Honda: 40, 44, 47-53 (Including CRF250L)
- Husqvarna: 40, 42 (new), 44, 47-52
- Kawasaki: 40, 44, 47-51
- KTM: 40, 44, 45, 47-52
- Suzuki DR-Z: (Uses KTM Sprocket Pattern)
40, 44, 45, 47-53
- Suzuki DR650: (Direct drive hubs only, uses RMZ Sprocket Pattern)
520 chain pitch: 40, 44, 47-51
Stock 525 pitch: 42T
- Suzuki RM-Z: 40, 44, 47-51
- Yamaha: 40, 42, 43, 44, 47-52
- Available without sprocket for $20 less.
- Your choice of tires with tubes MOUNTED, BALANCED, and ready to bolt on!
- Some wheel orders may take extra time to complete.
- Wheel spacers are included when necessary, some models will use your stock spacers