Build your supermoto conversion the way you want it with custom Warp 9 Elite supermoto wheels!
These are Warp 9's top of the line Elite rims that are built to be abused and ridden hard. You can ride confident whether you race, stunt, or shred the streets.
For KTM 690 and Husqvarna 701, click HERE.
To Order -
- Click the "Product Customization" tab; Enter year, make, and model then hit save.
- Scroll down to "Product Options" to customize your wheels
- Add to cart for checkout!
RECOMMENDATIONS for tire clearance & fitment:
Will the tire fit your swingarm? Of course! You just have to choose wheel and tire size correctly. Tires measure differently from brand to brand. a 160 Dunlop Q3 is super-wide (173mm) and doesn't fit most supermoto bikes whereas a 160 Metzeler Sportec measures 162mm.
For bikes with narrow swingarms - Kawasaki KX & KX-F - Suzuki RM & RMZ - Yamaha WR250X/R - etc... - Go for a 17x4.25" rear wheel and 150 tire. Nearly all the 160 DOT tires are too wide to squeeze in these narrow swingarms.
You may need to trim the insides of your fork guards to fit a Supermoto front wheel and tire.
Avoid the 160 Dunlop Q3 on bikes like: Honda CRF, KTM 500EXC, Yamaha WR450F.
A Chain Block is recommended to keep the chain from slapping into your rear tire and wheel. Check them out HERE
Click here for our Tire Width FAQ on SuperMotoJunkie.com.
The Custom Warp9 Street Supermoto Conversion includes:
- Warp 9 Wheels
- 17x3.5" front rim.
- 17x4.25" rear rim OR upgrade to 17x5" for $30.
- Speedo drive front hub is standard on applicable models.
- Direct OR upgrade to Cush drive rear hub for $135.
- Oversized stainless steel spokes in multiple colors.
- Anodized aluminum nipples or silver stainless steel nipples
- Rotor and sprockets are OEM fit on all Warp 9 wheels except DRZ400, CRF250L, and DR650. *See sprocket fitment below for details.
- Warp 9 rotors & caliper relocation bracket
- Standard 320mm front rotor.
- Apex floating 320mm front rotor and matching rear non-floating rotor available for an additional $85.
- Available without front rotor, rear rotor, or caliper bracket for $60 less.
- Warp 9 Sprocket size of your choice
- Honda CRF: 40-53
- Husqvarna 2013-Older: 40-53
- Kawasaki: 40, 42, 44, 47-51
- KTM & 2014+ Husqvarna: 40-53
- Suzuki DR-Z: (Uses KTM Sprocket Pattern)
- Suzuki DR650: (Direct drive hubs only, uses RMZ Sprocket Pattern)
520 chain pitch: 40, 42, 44, 47-51
Stock 525 pitch: 42T
- Suzuki RM-Z: 40, 42, 44, 47-51
- Yamaha: 40-53
- Available without sprocket for $20 less.
- Your choice of tires with tubes MOUNTED, BALANCED, and ready to bolt on!
- Wheels are built to order, currently taking about 3-5wks.
- Wheel spacers are included when necessary, some models will use your stock spacers.