Availability: Ships in 1-2 days.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The ZOOM combines the simplest handling with the latest technology and the most advanced design. Reduced to two functional buttons, the ZOOM concentrates on intuitive usability. The focus on the CLEARLY DESIGNED LED DISPLAY is on the on / off switches and the switch between transmitting and searching. Distances, directional arrows and information about several avalanche victims guide you in the FASTEST way to the refined search area, with the INTUITIVE search acoustics making victims easier to locate.
• LED display clearly guides the user through the transeiver operations, from send to search and then to the victim
• The integrated Smart-Antenna Technology analyzes the position of the antennas and automatically switches to the most optimal transmission antenna. The result: 43% MORE RANGE in the worst reception area. The patented Smart Antenna Technology is compatible with all avalanche transceivers; there is no longer any such thing as to be in the worst position
• The latest, digital 3-ANTENNA TECHNOLOGY with a motion sensor. This is required for SWITCHING OVER IN CASE OF A FOLLOW-UP AVALANCHE. If the transmitter registers no movement for more than 120 seconds while searching, it automatically switches back to transmission mode. Rescuers are thereby protected from follow-up avalanches at all times.
• Now includes RECCO® Advanced Rescue Technology
• RECCO® features a reflector inside the transceiver which helps rescuers find the victim quicker and easier. Used by over 700 ski areas and rescue teams around the world