Availability: Ships in 1-2 days.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Utilizes the latest in transceiver technology
• The 3+ beacon is a 3 antenna device which, for the first time, can add to your own safety • Now includes RECCO® Advanced Rescue Technology
• RECCO® features a reflector inside the transceiver which helps rescuers find the victim quicker and easier. Used by over 700 ski areas and rescue teams around the world
• The intelligent position recognition analyzes the position of the antennas and automatically switches to the most optimal transmission antenna; there is no longer any such thing as to be in the worst position
• The circular display guides you to concentrate on the most important things: the distance to and the relative position of the buried victim. Always align the device with the arrow, the solid arrow and the central distance value keep you going in the right direction
• The patented representation as a circle shows you at a glance if you are getting closer to the signal or moving away. This allows you to very effectively determine the distance to the buried victim and limit the areas to be probed
• The 3+ allows you to maintain an overview with multiple burials. The number of victims is displayed and as soon as you have found the first burial, you can blend out their signal with the pin key. The victim is displayed as pinned and you can continue immediately with your search
• Fully updatable, product development is an ongoing process, to ensure you benefit from the latest in avalanche searching technology, Ortovox has made the 3+ fully upgradable so you will always have the most up-to-date transceiver
• Displays number of buried victims, 3 and more
• This transceiver is the most simple beacon to use due to clear control elements, precise real time display with directional arrows and circle display
• Lighted display for night searches
• Switchover in case of a follow-up avalanche and clear, optimized search acoustics
• Rubberized housing for protection and ergonomics providing increased durability Maximum circular range up to 43 meters and 40 meter search lane width