The Economy Supermoto conversion kit from Toxic Moto! This kit is for someone wanting to get into the sport on the cheap and go hit the streets to ride. Keep it simple, keep it cheap.
Will it fit your swingarm? Of course! You just have to choose wheel and tire size correctly. Tires measure differently from brand to brand. a 160 Dunlop Q3 is super-wide (173mm) and doesn't fit most supermoto bikes whereas a 160 Metzeler Sportec measures 162mm.
RECOMMENDATIONS for fitment:
- Go for a 17x4.25" rear wheel and 150 tire bikes with narrow swingarms: Kawasaki KX & KX-F models; Suzuki RM & RMZ models; Yamaha WR250X/R; etc
- Avoid the Dunlop Q3 when running a 17x5" on bikes like: Honda CRF, KTM 500EXC, Yamaha WR450F, etc..
- The Avon Distanzia is also a wide tire, so keep that in mind for bikes with narrow swingarms.
- A Chian Block is recommened to keep the chain from slapping into your rear tire and wheel. Check them out HERE
Click here for the Tire Width FAQ on SuperMotoJunkie.com.
The Economy SM Kit includes the following:
- Warp 9 wheels-
- Hub color of your choice. (Black, blue, gold, orange, red, or silver.)
- Black rims, 17x3.5" front and 17x4.25" rear.
- Oversized stainless steel spokes and nipple, polished silver.
- Rotor and sprockets are OEM fit on all Warp 9 wheels except DRZ and DR650.
*See sprocket fitment below for details
- Warp 9 320mm front rotor with relocation bracket along with rear rotor, bolted on.
- Warp 9 Sprocket size of your choice, bolted on.
- Honda: 40, 44, 47-53
- Husqvarna: 40, 42 (new), 44, 47-52
- Kawasaki: 40, 44, 47-51
- KTM: 40, 44, 45, 47-52
- Suzuki DR-Z00: 40, 44, 45, 47-53
*DR-Z400 Uses KTM Sprocket Pattern
- Suzuki DR650 (non-cush): 40, 44, 47-51 (520 sizes), and stock size of 525/42t
*DR650 Uses RMZ Sprocket Pattern
- Suzuki RM-Z: 40, 44, 47-51
- Yamaha: 40, 42, 43, 44, 47-52
- Your choice of tires with tubes MOUNTED, balanced, and ready to bolt on!
- Some wheel orders may take extra time to complete.
- your existing wheel spacers are reused unless your wheel came with an OEM speedometer drive, in which case a new spacer will be included and an magnet style speedometer will need to be used.
PLEASE ADD YOUR BIKE INFORMATION AND WHEEL SPECIFICATIONS UNDER THE "CUSTOMIZATIONS" TAB. You can also send a message with your order or send an email.