When the multi-time AMA Champion Jeff Emig wanted to revive his family brand EMIG Racing he came to ODI to develop a new grip. After being introduced to the new V2 Lock-On Grip system Jeff immediately saw the benefits of the new technology. In addition to the ease of installation, Jeff found that there were larger benefits such as a new smooth throttle tube with every new pair. He put his own custom design to the V2 system to develop "The best grip for racer's on the planet."
- 100% Slip-Free Performance Guaranteed.
- Simple Installation and Removal Without Waiting for Glue to Dry.
- No safety wire required means longer grip life, even in the event of a crash.
- Throttle Tube Included with Snap On Cams to match more models
- Knockout Ends Easily Accommodate Handguards.
- Kit provides Cams for both 2 & 4-Stroke Applications.
- Cams that are included: A,B,C, D & J.
Throttle Cam Fitments:
- Cam A
Kawasaki, KTM up to 2015, Suzuki, Yamaha YZ250F-450F 2000-2013, and Yamaha WR250F-450F 2000-and up. (4-stroke)
*NOTES: 2016-newer KTM/Husqvarna come with ODI grips, use OEM cam.
- Cam B
Honda 250-450 (4-stroke)
- Cam C
Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, and Motion Pro Vortex Throttle System (2-Stroke)
- Cam D
Honda, Husqvarna, and KTM (2-stroke) *NOTES: 2016-newer KTM/Husqvarna come with ODI grips, OEM cam is best choice.
- Cam J
Yamaha YZ250F-450F 2014-newer
Also works as a quick-turn cam for Suzuki DRZ400 models.
- Optional Cams, available separately HERE:
- Cam E
KTM & Husqvarna Mini, Cobra 50-65
- Cam F
- Cam G
Honda CRF150R 2007-and up
- Cam H
Honda CRF150R 2003-2006, Honda CRF125F-150F
- Cam I
Suzuki DRZ400 (ODI has temporarily discontinued this cam to revamp to them for better fitment. You can substitute Cam J for a quick-turn throttle, which is included with the grips.)
- Cam L
Kawasaki KX65-85-100, Kawasaki KLX110, KXD200-220 2002-2006.
- Cam S
Sherco 4-stroke, 2016+