Moto-Master 520 V2 Racing Chain
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Lightweight high-performance chain designed for motocross
- Low friction – No sealing rings reduce friction & drag – increase performance.
- Perforated inner plate reduces weight without reducing strength.
- Up to half pound lighter than sealed ring chains – ideal for racing use.
- Pre-stretched components for better performance and few adjustments.
- Recommended for 2 & 4 stroke race bikes up to 450cc and 70hp.
- Large diameter heavy-duty pins, chromium carbide treated strengthen the chain, reduces fatigue and increases lifespan.
- Shot peened, heat treated alloy steel side plates give maximum tensile strength and impact load resistance.
- Available in gold.
- 120 links.
- Replacement master links available.
- Made in Japan at top-of-the-line facilities.
- Designed for motocross and enduro use.
- Weight of 120 links: 4lb 1.25oz (1.85kgs)
- Tensile Strength: 8,921lbs (39.7kN)
|Bike Type & Riding Style
||Flat Track, Motocross, Supermoto
||Sprockets & Chain
|Moto-Master Product Group