Availability: Ships in 1-3 Days
Warning: Last items in stock!
A True Game Changer. The 6D ATR-1 off-road motorcycle helmet has changed the industry forever. Introduced in 2013 it was the first motorcycle helmet ever manufactured incorporating technology that reduced angular acceleration and low-threshold impact energy transfer to the brain during crash impact. This was accomplished by 6D’s revolutionary Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) system that was developed specifically to address the angular acceleration problem. 3-dimensional displacement capability of the inner EPS liner, relative to the outer EPS liner, provides a more forgiving helmet over a much greater range of energy demands than any other helmet.
The 6D ATR-1 was the “Game Changer” in 2013, and today it is still the most effective off-road helmet available for athletes looking for the ultimate in head protection. The ATR-1 is certified to exceed US DOT FMVSS 218 and ASTM F3103 (US), ECE 22.05 (47 Countries World-Wide), AS 1698 (Australia) and ACU (UK) standards.
6D ATR-1 FEATURES
PATENTED ODS (Omni-Directional Suspension) Technology
SHELL – A proprietary woven blend of advanced aerospace carbon fiber, composite fiberglass, and Kevlar
NEW PC HALO – Improves durability of inner EPS liner and overall performance
AIR FLOW MANAGEMENT – 8 intake ports, 13 transfer ports, and 4 aggressive exhaust ports
REAR DELTA-VENT – Aids heat transfer by scavenging air.
COMFORT LINER – Genuine CoolMax™anti-bacterial fabric
EMERGENCY RELEASE CHEEK PADS
SHEAR-AWAY VISOR SCREWS
ROOST GUARD – Provides additional face protection
CLAVICAL CUT-AWAY – Provides increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
STERNUM PAD – Provides added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum in the event of an accident
EXCEEDS ECE, DOT , AU and AC standards.
WEIGHT: +/- 1,590 grams.
3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
CRASH REPLACEMENT / REBUILD PROGRAM
– 2 separate EPS liners separated by 27 elastic isolation dampers
– 3-dimensional displacement of the inner liner upon impact
– Uncouples the impact force at the outer shell from the riders head
– Superior performance for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
– Significantly reduces Linear Accelerations
– Mitigates Angular Acceleration forces to the head and brain
– Increases ‘Time-to-Peak’ values by roughly double (lessens severity)
– Delivers progressive ‘ride-down’ for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
– Self re-centering alignment when the impact load is removed
– Superior airflow, heat transfer, and sweat evaporation via air-gap between layers